Dear Parent and Student,
During this time we are going to be using other types of learning opportunities, through Google Classroom for all our assignments, questions, daily check-in, and other activities.
Expectations for Math:
- Check Google Classroom each day for notes, problems, or videos.
- Do all the assignments assigned for the day.
- You can do the assignments on a piece of paper or in your notebook.
- Completing the assignment is not as important as understanding the content.
- As you do a problem, check to make sure you are understanding the concepts
- Check your solutions to the assignment. I will post these in a different area for you to access.
- It does you no good to do an assignment if you don’t check it.
- The idea of assignments is to help you understand the concepts.
- You will need to put in the time to understand every day. (30 minutes to an hour a day)
- If you are having trouble with a concept ask for help. I will be available to you by email with any questions you may have at email@example.com
- Questions asked between the hours of 8:00 am - 2:30 pm Monday through Friday will be answered within two hours. Other times will be the next weekday between those same hours.
- Be sure to complete the google form at the end of each day.
I know the best way to learn is to be in the classroom. We will all be working together to make this the best learning situation possible. Stay positive and do your best to learn and we will be back together before you know it!
Please join me on REMIND on your cell phone the class code is @chaddocks we will have the ability to communicate during this time using this app.