Nicole Henry - Physical Education
I miss seeing your smiling faces each day!! While you are away, don't forget how important physical activity is to incorporate into your daily schedule! All school age children should be getting 60 minutes of moderate to vigorous physical activity each day. Some examples of moderate to vigorous physical activities are running, walking, biking, dancing, or anything that gets your heart rate up and make you breathe a little harder. I have attached a physical activity log that you can download and use to help keep yourself on track. I also created a list with links for ideas and physical activity resources. My 4th-8th grade students please join my google classroom using the codes below.
4th-8th Grade Google Classroom Codes
8th Grade PE Class Code: hwmr3id
7th Grade PE Class Code: 7zjjyvi
6th Grade PE Class Code: obw5s6o
5th Grade PE Class Code: nm4zyvn
4th Grade PE Class Code: ygkp2e2
FUN IDEAS TO STAY ACTIVE AT HOME...
- WALK the dog
- Go for a JOG
- Ride BIKES
- COSMIC KIDS YOGA https://www.cosmickids.com/ you can also find it on youtube or amazon prime TV
- GO NOODLE https://family.gonoodle.com/
- Youtube as tons of fun family fitness/workout videos, here are a couple:
- Sammy Circuit
- Turn the music on and DANCE, or create your own dance
- Play CATCH with a family member
- KICK a ball back and forth
- JUMP rope
- Go BOWLING, you can use stacked cups and ball to create at home bowling
- Set up an OBSTACLE course, be creative!