Enrollment/ Registration

Thank you for choosing our school!  If you live out of our District's boundaries, please bring an approved Inter-district Transfer Agreement from your resident District.
To enroll your child in the Colfax Elementary School District, please stop by the Colfax Elementary School office during business hours and bring the following items:
For enrollment in Little Bulldogs Preschool, please call:
Placer County Office of Education
Early Childhood Education
Phone: 530.745.1380 or 800.464.3322
For Transitional Kindergarten or Kindergarten and First Grade please bring your child's original birth certificate and immunization records.  You will also need to provide a completed medical exam form and completed dental exam form.  Forms can be picked up in the school office.

For Second through Eighth Grades, we need immunization records, last report card, and the most recent standardized tests scores.


Kindergarten and Transitional Kindergarten Eligibility


Children who are, or will be, 5 years of age with a birth date on or before Sept 1 are eligible for Kindergarten

Children who will be 5 years of age with a birth date after September 1 and before December 3 are eligible for Transitional Kindergarten.

Children who will be 5 years of age on or after December 3 will need to wait until next year and will be eligible for Kindergarten.