Becoming Involved at CESD
We appreciate and welcome all Colfax Elementary School parents, families, and community members who volunteer their time on behalf of our students.
Opportunity to become involved:
• School Site Council and LCAP Committee
• Parents Teacher Association (PTA)
• Volunteering in classrooms, driving on a field trip, or providing items for class celebrations. Please contact the classroom teacher.
• You could also volunteer by coordinating and supervising an appropriate game(s) at recess
• Please call the school office at (530) 346-2202 if you are interested.
• All volunteers who drive, attend overnight field trips, and those who volunteer more than twice per trimester must be fingerprinted.
• Even if you have been previously fingerprinted for another organization, you must be fingerprinted for Colfax Elementary School District. However, you only need to be fingerprinted for Colfax Elementary once.
• Volunteers may be required to have a current TB clearance on file with the school. TB clearances are valid for four years. Please check with the school office for details.